TRAINING CLINICS & EVENTS
Intensely focused clinics in smaller groups, aimed at the dedicated athlete looking to fine tune their skills
Do you know a young athlete looking to prepare for an upcoming season, or trying to sharpen their skills and understanding of a particular position within their sport? Then clinics are the perfect fit. Clinics are led by two or more elite high school athletes. Attendees have a great time while they seriously work on the skills of the game, polishing fundamentals, and getting first-hand tips and techniques from athletes who are at the top of their game and know what it takes to succeed at a higher level.
Select your clinic or event and register
Lake Travis Events:
- June Conditioning Course: $99 for an unlimited pass for the month, every Mon/Tues/Thurs of June, 10am-11:30am, Bee Cave Park, for 3rd-6th graders
- Volleyball/Basketball Combo Clinic: $150, June 21st-24th, 9am-3pm, LTUMC, Open to K-5th, broken into groups
- Lacrosse Clinic: $60, June 21st-24th, 9:30am-12pm, HBMS Lower Field, Boys & Girls Divisions, 3rd-6th Grade
- Fishing Clinic – Week 2: $75, June 23rd-25th, 10am-12pm, Lower Level of Lakeway City Park, Ages 8-14
- Baseball Clinic with LTYA: $150, June 28th-July 1st, 9am-12pm, Field of Dreams, split into groups based on grade
- Basketball/Soccer Combo Clinic: $150, June 28th – July 1st, 9am-3pm, LTUMC, Open to Boys K-5th, broken into groups
- July Conditioning Course: $99 for an unlimited pass for the month, every Mon/Tues/Thurs of July, 10am-11:30am, Bee Cave Park, for 3rd-6th graders
- July Cheer Clinic: $120, July 6th-8th, 1pm-4pm, Indoors at Lakeway Activity Center, Select your grade division in registration
Want to be notified when a new clinic, tournament, or event gets announced?
For your next birthday party, skip the paintball and laser tag and offer a fun and active party with a MPlayer2Player coach coordinating an on-site tournament or an exciting obstacle course, or maybe one of our Mini-Olympics.
Having an end-of-year team party? The local pizza place is fine, but consider celebrating your season with an end-of-year party managed by one of our P2P coaches. We can coordinate scrimmages, in-team competitions, or maybe a parents vs young athletes match.
Interested in scheduling a party?
Learn more about our great parties and find out about availability of our coaches. Complete the form on this page.